UFC officials have added three fights to the October return to Minneapolis. UFC On FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot is set for October 5 from the Target Center, with heavyweights Travis Browne and Antonio Silva taking the main event slot.
Lightweights Yves Edwards and Jeremy Stephens have signed to face off on the card, along with welterweights Mike Pierce and Aaron Simpson.
Also, Phil Harris will debut as a replacement for Louis Gaudinot and meet Darren Uyenoyama. The placement for all three fights is currently unknown.
- Strikeforce Adds Pair Of Bouts To September Event
- Three New Matches Announced For UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot
- Jay Hieron Had No Second Thoughts About Taking Jake Ellenberger Match At UFC 151
- Tim Sylvia Believes He Would Defeat Daniel Cormier
- Shogun Rua On Brandon Vera Fight: "I Know I Could’ve Been More Prepared"
- Cody McKenzie Already Calls Out Frankie Edgar For His Featherweight Debut
- Ed Soares Says Anderson Silva Has "Never Turned Down A Fight"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.