The World Series of Fighting held its first card on Saturday night, and saw an upset in the bantamweight division. The promotion is expected to hold a second event in January.
Plans were for Miguel Torres and Tyson Nam to compete after Torres defeated Marlon Moraes Saturday. That, however, did not happen, as Moraes claimed a decision.
Now, Nam (12-4) and Moraes (9-4-1) will collide in Las Vegas. No exact date or location has been locked down by the WSOF.
Nam has not competed since stunning Bellator bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantas this past August. He had issues with a Bellator contract and was unable to face Torres at WSOF 1.
- Anthony Johnson Vs. Andrei Arlovski? "Rumble" Is Down For It
- TUF 16 Ratings Climb Back Above One Million
- UFC Announces Partial 2013 Schedule, Four Fox Events
- Firas Zahabi-GSP's Legs Are "More Powerful Than Ever, It's Scary"
- Miesha Tate: Dana White's Changed Perspective Of WMMA Paves The Way For The Future
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.