Earlier in the week, World Series of Fighting announced they had signed a year deal with the NBC Sports Network. A spokesman for the company has since said the new MMA company is only set to air its inaugural show on the TV station.
"We are currently scheduled to air this one night of World Series of Fighting on NBC Sports Network," said a network spokesman in an e-mail. "The agreement is for one event and we'll evaluate after this Nov. 3 fight."
Ray Sefo, WSOF president, had said that the organization had a one year TV deal with the hopes of 10 shows to air.
The first show takes place from the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is Las Vegas. Confirmed names for the first show include Miguel Torres (40-5), Bobby Lashley (7-2), Gerald Harris (21-4) and Gesias Cavalcante (16-6-1-2 NC).
- Martin Kampmann Doesn't Lack Confidence In Potential Georges St-Pierre Fight
- Jon Jones Has Future Plans To Beat Chael Sonnen "Silly"
- Antonio Banuelos Plans To Push The Pace In Lighter Weight Class
- Scott Coker Explains Reason Behind Lorenz Larkin's Strikeforce Title Shot
- Dan Henderson Believes He'll Get Jon Jones-Vitor Belfort Winner
- Ray Sefo: Tyrone Spong Coming To World Series Of Fighting
- Pat Barry "By The End Of This Year, I'm Going To Punch Somebody In The Face"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline