The World Series of Fighting (WSOF) is expecting a sellout crowd for their debut show.
"The tickets are going great at the moment thanks to the hard work of our team and our partners, so we're very pleased with the way things are moving right now," said Ray Sefo, WSOF president.
The first ever show is expected to host around 7,000 fans and the company believes all the seats will be filled.
WSOF 1 takes place from the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas on November 3. The NBC Sports Network will air the first show for free.
Sefo noted the time it took for the first show to become a reality and believes the names signed to fight proves that there's interest in a company that hasn't even debuted.
"This has taken us almost two years to put together," said Sefo. "Just like anything, when you start something, obviously you want to start slow. The team and myself feel very blessed to have the card that we have because at the end of the day, nothing is possible without these guys."
- Antonio Silva Down For Alistair Overeem Fight If It's On The Table
- Bellator 78 Weigh-In Results: Welterweight Tourney Semifinals Official
- Female MMA Legend Possibly Preparing Her Retirement Fight
- Marius Zaromskis Would Use Bellator Winnings So His Wife Can Live Closer To Him
- WSOF On Target To Sellout Their First Show With 7,000 Fans
- Kurt Holobaugh Pulls Double Duty Getting Married, Fighting On The Same Day
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.