The inaugural World Series of Fighting event drew $82,608 on just under 1,500 sold tickets, according to numbers confirmed by MMAjunkie.com. The card went down November 3 from Las Vegas.
The main card was aired live on NBC Sports Network, and featured a main event between Andrei Arlovski and Devin Cole. Arlovski won via TKO in the first round.
A total of 4,076 free tickets were issued for the event. The next WSOF card is expected for either February or March.
- Challenge Placed Against David Batista
- Details Emerge On DREAM-GLORY Event
- Frankie Edgar On Aldo: "I'm Going To Have To Push Him And Test His Mettle"
- Bellator Removes Dan McGuane From Card Due To Manslaughter Arrest
- Fabricio Werdum Excited To Avenge Previous Loss To "Minotauro" Nogueira
- Miesha Tate: Don’t Give Ronda Rousey All The Credit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.