White has been against adding women to the UFC because of a lack of depth in terms of talent. However, that appears to be changing.
"It's absolutely going to happen," said White, of a women's division being added to the UFC, in an interview with Sports Illustrated.
White added that no time frame is set, but did say Rousey's inclusion to the UFC "could happen tomorrow, it could happen a year from now." He added, "The point is I'm committed to this."
Rousey and former champion Cris Cyborg have engaged in a verbal feud since "Rowdy" finished off Sarah Kaufman earlier this year. Cyborg is currently suspended until 2013.
- Women Are Coming To The UFC, According To Dana White
- Dana White Postpones Surgery Until 2013
- Chael Sonnen Responds To Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
- Donald Cerrone Weighing His Options After News Of Anthony Pettis Health Scare
- Legacy FC Middleweight Championship To Remain Vacant Due To Injury
- Heavyweights Pat Barry-Shane Del Rosario Targeted For TUF 16 Finale
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline