Daniel Cormier remains without a scheduled opponent for his November 3 fight in Oklahoma City. Cormier is expected to compete one final time for Strikeforce before entering the ranks of the UFC.
Since the news of Mir's exit has become official, many fighters have offered up their services to face Cormier. The list of potential opponents include Fabricio Werdum, Roy Nelson, Pat Barry and others.
One name not on the list is Bobby Lashley. The former Strikeforce fighter and ex-WWE superstar is currently set to compete for the World Series of Fighting. Recently on Twitter, Lashley's name was brought up by a fan to Cormier and White.
White simply replied back with an, "lol," while Cormier responded, "people jumped on me for mentioning (Barry) now u guys want me to fight bobby. It'll get done. Be patient."
- TUF Not In "Make-Or-Break" Year According To Dana White
- Clay Guida Adamant He Defeated Gray Maynard
- Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson Official For TUF 16 Finale
- Fine, Suspension For Forrest Griffin Followed Positive Drug Test
- Dana White Laughs Off Bobby Lashley As Daniel Cormier's Opponent
- UFC On Fuel TV 5 Replay Draws Better Ratings Than Original Broadcast
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.