UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva fueled rumors of a potential super-fight with Georges St-Pierre when it was reported that he would attend this Saturday's UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit card in Montreal. "The Spider," however, is letting it be known that he does not plan on step inside the Octagon and challenge GSP should he defeat Carlos Condit.
"My focus is my personal plans," said Silva, in an interview with Tatame. "They can make what they want (in terms of a fight). I'm in the comfort zone, so I'm not worried about it."
Silva is still planning on attending the event, but it appears he will do so just as a fan and nothing else; at least for the time being.
- Michael Bisping: If Anderson Silva Wants Time Off, Make Interim Title
- Ratings Hold Strong For Latest Episode Of The Ultimate Fighter
- UFC Goes With Alan Belcher-Yushin Okami For Final UFC 155 Main Card Bout
- Tyrone Spong Grades His MMA Debut From The WSOF
- Date Announced For Bellator Season 7 Featherweight Finals
- UFC 157 Targeted For February 23, Anaheim, California
- Jorge Masvidal: Strikeforce Lacks Communication
- Anderson Silva: No Plans To Enter Octagon, Challenge GSP At UFC 154
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.