Joining Vera, who faces Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, will be Phil Davis and Phil De Fries. Davis meets Wagner Prado, while De Fries tackles Oli Thompson.
However, while those fights are extremely important, the buzz circulating around the camp concerns UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz. Since undergoing knee surgery, Cruz has been itching to get back into the Octagon.
Alliance MMA's Eric Del Fierro recently discussed the progress of Cruz in an interview with LowKick.com.
"I think ACL repair now is state of the art. I don't expect this to hinder his movement at all," Del Fierro said. "Dominick's strengths are reactive to his opponent, so he fights more on instinct than on any specific movement."
Del Fierro reiterated that Cruz needs to, "be patient and heal correctly. He is a very motivated athlete and knows that rehab is part of the training process to prepare him to come back to fighting."
- Rashad Evans-Chael Sonnen? Just Maybe
- Ryan Bader Wants Redemption For TUF Incident With Lyoto Machida
- Coach For Dominick Cruz Feels Like He Will Recover 100-Percent
- Bellator 73 To Feature Title Fight, Two Tourney Finals This Month
- Video: Frankie Edgar's Series "155 Reasons" Continues With New Episode
- One Person Feels Like Retirement Is Needed For Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin
- Jon Jones Offers Up His Take On Saturday's Light Heavyweight Bouts
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline