"Dana White, call me! Joe Silva, call me!," Evans said. "I just wanna fight the best competitors. It's really hard to go down a weight class after you lose a fight; it doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth. I may have to get one back at 205 before I go down to any weight class."
Evans sparked rumors of a possible meeting with Chael Sonnen by posting a recent picture of the two squaring off. That, however, might be a difficult fight to make, according to Evans.
"Chael will always be an interesting fight, but we work together a lot for Fuel TV, so I don't know if it will happen," Evans said. "Besides, I think Chael might be going up."
Evans has talked about a dream match being UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, but he'll likely have to secure at least one quality win at 185 pounds before working into a title match.
- Chael Sonnen Will Face Forrest Griffin In December
- Video: Preview For Second Episode Of "All Access: Ronda Rousey"
- Brian Stann Fires Back At Alexander Shlemenko's Comments
- Alexander Shlemenko Says UFC Fighters Use Injury To Dictate Fights, Calls Out Brian Stann
- ONE FC Releases Complete Fight Card For Next Event
- Bellator Title Fight Between Pat Curran-Patricio Freire Off
- Experience Comes First, Then Championship Gold For Erick Silva
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.