Diaz is currently suspended until February of next year after testing positive for marijuana metabolites after his loss to Carlos Condit earlier this year. The Nevada Athletic Commission suspended him for a year and fined him a percent of his fight purse.
Diaz was expected to compete in a grappling match with Braulio Estima at the World Jiu-Jitsu Expo this past May, but the former Strikeforce welterweight champion failed to show up.
- Statement Regarding Future Of Nick Diaz Expected On Friday
- Video: Extended Preview For UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II
- Tim Sylvia Comments On Daniel Cormier Fight
- Roy Nelson Sounds Off On Shane Carwin
- If MMA Becomes An Olympic Sport, Jon Jones Wants In
- BJ Penn Agrees To VADA Testing Prior To UFC 152 Bout With Rory MacDonald
- Shane Carwin Selects Nate Marquardt, Pat Barry, Others For TUF Coaching Roster
- Anthony Johnson To Make Light Heavyweight Debut At Titan FC 24
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.