The UFC will make its return to Atlantic City next month for UFC on FX 4, as Gray Maynard and Clay Guida meet in the main event. It will mark the first time in seven years that the promotion has appeared in Atlantic City.
"It's actually kind of fun for me," White said. "I'm happy about that because that's where we started. When we first bought this company, no venues would even take us. Donald Trump was the first guy to say, 'We'll do the fights here.' Donald Trump gave us our first shot over at (this arena), and then when we left and went to a bigger arena at the Meadowlands, he was one of the first guys there in his seat. He watched the whole card."
The UFC held two cards as the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort after Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta bought the company and placed White in his current role. Trump even sent the UFC a letter of congratulations after they signed with FOX.
- Benson Henderson's First Title Defense Set For UFC 150 Against Frankie Edgar
- Urijah Faber To Compete For UFC Interim Bantamweight Title
- Nephew Of Anderson Silva To Compete Saturday At "Lion Fight Muay Thai VI"
- Papy Abedi Will Seek First UFC Win Vs. Rick Story At "UFC On FX 4"
- Gilbert Melendez "Coming For All The 55-Pounders" Regardless Of Promotion
- Another Week, Another Interesting Tim Kennedy Video
- Siyar Bahadurzada In For Yoshihiro Akiyama To Face Thiago Alves At "UFC 149"
- Team Cruz Wants UFC Bantamweight Champ To Remain On "TUF: Live"
- Lineup Finalized For Bellator 69 Next Friday
- UFC On Fox Ratings Suffer Steep Decline
- Sarah Kaufman Will Challenge Ronda Rousey In August
- Report States No MMA Coming To New York This Year
- With Dominick Cruz Out, Urijah Faber Hopes UFC Creates Interim TItle
- "Shogun" Rua Respects Thiago Silva, But Plans To Defeat Him At "UFC 149"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.