Who that bout is against - and when it goes down - remains a mystery. In a recent interview with the Brazilian news outlet Tatame, "The Axe Murderer" failed to shine any light on his future opponent.
"Next fight is close, but unfortunately I can't tell you," Silva said. "I can't give you the name nor the date, but it's been handled."
Some have pointed to a possible collision with Chael Sonnen. The former No. 1 contender in the middleweight ranks, Sonnen has caught the attention of Silva due to his excessive attempts to provoke UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva.
"I guess it's a very interesting fight. Dan Henderson has always been a dangerous guy," Silva said. "Can you imagine if he does that with Jon Jones? Lands that right, powerful hand. So, anything can happen, but Jon Jones is also on a great streak. I wouldn't be surprised (if Henderson won)."
- Jon Jones Talks About Upcoming Fight With Dan Henderson
- Jared Hamman Defends Decision To Continue Fighting At UFC 150
- Video: Ronda Rousey "Disguises" Herself To Try And Win Sarah Kaufman's Ticket Giveaway
- Anderson Silva Plans To Sit Out Remainder Of 2012
- Yushin Okami Ready To “Climb To The Top Again” After Victory
- Dennis Bermudez Shows Off His Chin Of Steel
- People Overlooking Dan Henderson Are "Crazy," Says Dana White
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline