"I don't know how long I will stay in this division," said Belfort, during a recent interview with SporTV.com. "I wanted to do two or three more fights. If my body will no longer permit this big weight cutting, I will go up (to light heavyweight)."
As for missing out on a second chance to defeat Silva, Belfort said, "I respect him as an athlete, he left his best out there (against Rich Franklin, who replaced Belfort). They're two legends of the sport. I was happy to see that fight."
- Video: Trailer For MMA-Centered Film "Here Comes The Boom" Released
- Alistair Overeem Discusses His Suspension On "UFC Tonight"
- Terry Etim Out, Joe Lauzon Awaits New Opponent For "UFC On FOX 4"
- Pre-Fight Trash Talk By Anderson Silva Doesn't Bother Chael Sonnen
- BJ Penn Requests VADA Testing For Fight With Rory MacDonald
- Video: Vitor Belfort Has Pins Removed From Hand After Surgery
- Pat Schilling Released By UFC
- Vitor Belfort Looking Towards A Future At Light Heavyweight
- Dana White Expecting UFC 100-Like Numbers For UFC 148