Vitor Belfort is planning to return to the middleweight division after a loss to UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. However, "The Phenom" has not signed to face Michael Bisping, despite reports stating the bout was in the works.
"I did not sign anything yet that's what came out on the internet," Belfort posted on Twitter. "I will fight with Bisping (if offered). Still have not decided on my next fight. It's all rumor."
Bisping is coming off a victory over Brian Stann on the same September card as the Belfort-Jones contest. "The Count" has been pushing for a match with UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, as he has won five of his last six.
- Vinny Magalhães Training Chael Sonnen To Submit Jon Jones
- New Beginning For Tyson Griffin With A Change Of Camps
- Rafaello Tractor’s Hand Injury To Keep Him Out Of Action For The Remainder Of 2012
- Cung Le Not Retiring After Rich Franklin Fight
- Junior Dos Santos May Go For The Submission Win Against Cain Velasquez
- Stefan Struve Names Potential Fights
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.