Vinny Magalhaes, who advanced to the finals of The Ultimate Fighter's eighth season, is looking to gain a little compensation from his M-1 Global light heavyweight title. Magalhaes' contract recently expired and he does not plan on resigning with M-1 after issues with Evgeni Kogan.
Magalhaes claims he heard Kogan, the director of operations for M-1, direct a challenger of Magalhaes' during a title fight. The Abu Dhabi Combat Club champion also was unhappy with the way his career was being directed by M-1.
- Phil Davis, Chad Griggs Addded To 'UFC On FOX 4' Event
- Video: Dana White Discusses "UFC On FUEL TV 3," Ratings In Latest Blog
- Judge Denies Injunction Request By Nick Diaz's Camp
- Hendo On Jon Jones: "Anybody Can Be Hit"
- Nick Diaz To Cover Charity Donation Out Of Pocket
- Robert Drysdale: Frank Mir Can Out-Strike Junior Dos Santos
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Weigh-In Results
- Kimbo Slice 5-0 As A Boxer After Another Squash Match
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Korean Zombie Vs. Poirier" Final Card, Live Coverage Tomorrow
- "TUF: Brazil" Recap: Team Vitor Improves To 6-1
- Gegard Mousasi Recovering From Torn ACL
- Ex-TUF Fighter Vinny Magalhaes Puts His M-1 Global Title Up For Grabs
- Video: Wanderlei Silva Blog For "UFC 147"
- Live Video Of The UFC On FUEL Weigh-Ins At 4PM ET/1PM PT
- Dustin Poirier: "Fans Can Expect Everything From Me, Even The Kitchen Sink"
- UFC On Fuel TV 4 Gets Three More Fights