Vaughan Lee isn't sure where anyone got the idea he was fighting Urijah Faber in 2013. Because, if he is, that's news to Lee.
"It's a rumor, I haven't heard anything from the UFC confirming it," Lee said. "I heard about me fighting Faber over Twitter. People were like, 'Well, you're fighting Faber and all this,' and I was like, 'Am I? Oh, cool.' It's just a rumor; we haven't heard anything."
Lee (12-8-1) lost to Faber's Team Alpha Male teammate, T.J. Dillashaw, in his most recent bout, falling to 1-2 inside the Octagon. Faber, meanwhile, was defeated by Renan Barao earlier this year in a bout for the interim UFC bantamweight title.
- Joseph Benavidez-Ian McCall Headed For UFC 156
- Ultimate Fighter Headed To Tuesdays In 2013
- Dan Hardy Not Planning On Being Part Of UFC's Return To England In 2013
- Ryan Bader-Vladimir Matyushenko Added To UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 83 Finalized With Early Start Time
- Urijah Faber-Ivan Menjivar Expected For UFC 157
- Final Fight Makes Invicta FC 4 Official
- Luke Rockhold Responds To Michael Bisping Saying He's The Unofficial Strikeforce Champion
- Relive Eight Fights Featuring Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz Ahead Of UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.