The second international season of The Ultimate Fighter will begin airing on September 19. The Smashes can be seen in on FOXTEL and will air over 13 episodes.
Coaches Georges Sotiropoulos and Ross Pearson will lead their respective teams, with the two facing off later at the finale. For Sotiropoulos, his lightweights will be Grant Blackler, Patrick Iodice, Richie Vaculik and Ben Wall. The welterweights will be Ben Alloway, Xavier Lucas, Manuel Rodriguez and Robert Whitaker.
Pearson will lead lightweights Colin Fletcher, Norman Parke, Michael Pastou and Mike Wilkinson, along with welterweights Luke Newman, Bola Omoyele, Valentino Petrescu and Brad Scott.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline