UFC officials reported the gate and attendance information for last night's The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale at the event's post-fight press conference.
According to the early tally, the event drew an audience of 1,628 to the Pearl at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas for a live gate of $195,250. The Nevada State Athletic Commission will confirm or dispute those figures later this month.
The culmination of the first installment of TUF to air on FX saw Michael Chiesa's feel-good story capped off with the Washington-based fighter winning the season crown by submitting fellow finalist Al Iaquinta in the opening round of their finals match.
In the main event, Martin Kampmann earned another comeback win by knocking out fellow top welterweight Jake Ellenberger in the second after almost being finished in the first round.
For full results from the event, click here.
- Jon Fitch Out Of Planned Bout With Aaron Simpson
- "TUF: The Smashes" Will Feature Welterweights, Lightweights
- Dominick Cruz Discusses His Upcoming Knee Surgery
- Video: Highlights From Kampmann-Ellenberger, Chiesa-Iaquinta
- King Mo: Jon Jones Won't Be Great Until He Beats Me
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale" Gate And Attendance
- Frank Mir Discusses Therapeutic Use Exemptions
- Kampmann And Ellenberger Talk Controversial Stoppage
- Martin Kampmann Does It Again, Storming Back To Finish Jake Ellenberger
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Bonuses Awarded
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.