Myles Jury vs. Chris Saunders
Round 1: Both fighters throwing some leg kicks, feeling out the distance. Jury throws a high kick but quickly checked. Not too much action thus far. Ref Kim Winslow comes in to stop the bout as Jury appears to be poked in the eye from a misfired jab from Saunders. Jury goes in for a flying knee and ends up in a guillotine on the ground and is able to lock it in. The flying knee works its magic again for Jury.
Myles Jury defeats Chris Saunders via submission (guillotine) at 4:03 in round 1.
- Jon Fitch Out Of Planned Bout With Aaron Simpson
- "TUF: The Smashes" Will Feature Welterweights, Lightweights
- Dominick Cruz Discusses His Upcoming Knee Surgery
- Video: Highlights From Kampmann-Ellenberger, Chiesa-Iaquinta
- King Mo: Jon Jones Won't Be Great Until He Beats Me
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale" Gate And Attendance
- Frank Mir Discusses Therapeutic Use Exemptions
- Kampmann And Ellenberger Talk Controversial Stoppage
- Martin Kampmann Does It Again, Storming Back To Finish Jake Ellenberger
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Bonuses Awarded
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.