The latest episode of The Ultimate Fighter: Live has drawn the worst ratings in the series' fifteen-season history.
MMAWeekly reports that episode eight of TUF: Live drew an average audience of only 929,000 viewers, dropping below the previous series low (also set by The Ultimate Fighter: Live) of 947,000.
Since moving their flagship reality show from its longtime home at SpikeTV to a new night and network at FX, the UFC have seen The Ultimate Fighter pick up the lowest average ratings ever for the show.
The Ultimate Fighter: Live airs Friday nights at 10PM ET on FX; this season features bantamweights Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber as coaches, as well as a format change, with live fights accompanying each episode.
For a full recap of episode eight, click here.
- Video: Dana White's UFC On FOX 3 Vlog, Episode Two
- Jon Jones Just Wants Hendo To Keep It Classy
- Video: Quick UFC 146 Promo
- Francisco Rivera Steps In To Face Alex Soto At UFC On FUEL TV 3
- Nevada Responds To Nick Diaz's Lawsuit
- Video: Age And Experience Will Overcome Youth And Preparation
- UFC 148 Tickets On Sale This Week
- Rampage Jackson Wants Rua Or Griffin For Final UFC Bout
- Jake Shields Vs. Ed Herman To Take Place At "UFC 150"
- Video: Dana White Blog Is Back For "UFC On FOX 3"
- Travis Browne, Ben Rothwell Added To "UFC On FOX 4" Card
- Ryan Bader Vs. Lyoto Machida Set For "UFC On FOX 4"
- Episode 8 Of "TUF: Live" Earns Lowest Ratings Yet
- Michael Bisping Vs. Tim Boetsch Removed From UFC 148
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson Unlikely To Take Place At UFC 149
- Georges St-Pierre Talks Being Bullied As A Kid
- Faber Happy To Share Spotlight With Silva And Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.