The Nevada Athletic Commission tested all 22 fighters who took part in The Ultimate Fighter Finale 16 for performance enhancing and recreational drugs. All the fighters came back clean of any illegal usage.
Roy Nelson, who competed in the main event, underwent VADA testing in the lead-up to his fight. Nelson is pushing for stricter testing to help clean up MMA.
Typically, the commission tests only the main event fighters and a select few.
- Paul Daley Arrested, Barred From Entering U.S.; Bellator Cancels January Fight
- Junior Dos Santos Doesn’t Mind Holiday Training
- UFC 155 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Program Reminder: Countdown To UFC 155 Debuts Tonight At 11 PM ET
- José Aldo Is Conflicted On His Next Move
- Dan Hardy: TUF Cast Is Becoming The Jersey Shore
- Anthony Pettis On Beating Benson Henderson
- Brad Pickett On Who Deserves The Next Bantamweight Title Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.