Vitor Belfort finished out the quarterfinals of The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil with a near-perfect 7-1 record, as Serigo Moraes defeated Pe De Chumbo via rear-naked choke. UFC president Dana White appeared on the most recent episode, announcing that some fighters would switch teams to even out the sides going into the semis.
Thiago Bodado, Moraes and Pepey all shift to Team Wanderlei Silva, while Marcos Vina, Renee Forete and Chumbo move to Team Belfort. Belfort tried to stall this from happening, but White forced the issue.
UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva appeared to help out "The Axe Murderer," but not even he could halt Belfort's great run. "The Spider" did make a little art work on Belfort's poster before leaving the gym.
The semifinals will be announced next week. The series can be viewed each Sunday night on TUF.tv. The show will air beginning next month on FUEL TV.
- Mir Gets No Love As Pro Fighters Make Their Picks
- Stipe Miocic Expects "Three-Round War" Against Del Rosario
- Latest Episode Of 'TUF: Live' Sets New Series-Low For Ratings
- Nick Diaz Suspended For One Year, Fined By NSAC
- A Look At The Top MMA-Run Ins With The Law
- NSAC Approves Chael Sonnen's TUE For TRT Request
- Edson Barboza Open To Title Shot, Fight Against Anthony Pettis
- Jon Jones Posts Statement On His Facebook Page
- Video: Episode Two Of "UFC 146 Primetime: Dos Santos Vs. Mir"
- "TUF: Brazil: Recap: Final Quarterfinal Takes Place, Fighters Switch Teams
- Mark Munoz Doesn't Believe Hector Lombard Is Near A Title Shot
- Opening Of UFC GYM BJ Penn Takes Place In Hawaii
- "Countdown To UFC 146" Debuts Wednesday On FUEL TV
- Frank Mir On Dos Santos: “He Goes To The Ground With Me, He’s Dead”