The Ultimate Fighter will return to Brazil for a second season, beginning later this month with tryouts for lightweights and welterweights. The season will debut in March on Brazilian TV.
Tryouts will take place just a day after UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. They are open to anyone between the ages of 18 and 35 with a minimum of three pro fights and a winning record. Ex-UFC fighters are not eligible.
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.