Even before season 16 of The Ultimate Fighter begins airing, a casting call for the next season has been sent out. The Ultimate Fighter 17 will begin next year and plans to feature middleweights and light heavyweights.
UFC officials confirmed news of the season in a press release. Interested fighters are asked to attend a tryout on September 17 in Las Vegas.
No other information for the season has been announced, but it is expected to debut on FX in the early portion of 2013.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline