The 16th season of The Ultimate Fighter will debut this Friday night on FX, as Shane Carwin and Roy Nelson lead a team of welterweights into action. The show debuts with a two-hour episode beginning at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
The season will return to the taped format of the past after showing live fights earlier this year.
Check out a preview for the season in the video below:
- Video: Preview For Friday Night's Debut Of "The Ultimate Fighter"
- Roy Nelson Was Allowed To Do His Own Thing On TUF, Says Dana White
- Frankie Edgar Never Thought About Turning Down Jose Aldo Bout
- Chuck Liddell "Would Have Taken Fight" With Chael Sonnen If He Was Jon Jones
- Dana White Open To GSP-Anderson Silva, Silva-Jon Jones Fights In The Future
- Kurt Angle Pulled From World Series Of Fighting Debut
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline