Also, a new Ultimate Fighter will be crowned, as Colton Smith and Mike Ricci battle in the co-main event.
Below are the complete weigh-in results for the card:
MAIN CARD (FX)
Roy Nelson (252 lbs.) vs. Matt Mitrione (257 lbs.)
Colton Smith (170 lbs.) vs. Mike Ricci (171 lbs.) in finals of The Ultimate Fighter
Pat Barry (238 lbs.) vs. Shane Del Rosario (244 lbs.)
Melvin Guillard (156 lbs.) vs. Jamie Varner (156 lbs.)
Dustin Poirier (146 lbs.) vs. Jonathan Brookins (146 lbs.)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fuel TV)
Mike Pyle (171 lbs.) vs. James Head (171 lbs.)
Johnny Bedford (136 lbs.) vs. Marcos Vinicius (136 lbs.)
Vinc Pichel (156 lbs.) vs. Rustam Khabilov (155 lbs.)
Nick Catone (171 lbs.) vs. TJ Waldburger (170 lbs.)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
Reuben Duran (136 lbs.) vs. Hugo Viana (135 lbs.)
John Cofer (156 lbs.) vs. Mike Rio (156 lbs.)
Jared Papazian (126 lbs.) vs. Tim Elliott (126 lbs.)
- Benson Henderson: Friend Or Foe, At 155 It Doesn't Matter
- Chael Sonnen On TUF Coaching Gig: I Didn't Realize I Wasn't Coaching Jon Jones
- UFC On FX 6 Weigh-In Results
- Vinny Magalhaes Calls Out Phil Davis: "I'm A Horrible Fight For Him"
- Eric Kelly-Honorio Banario To Meet For ONE FC Featherweight Title
- Bellator 84 Weigh-In Results: Tourney Finals Are Set
- Video: Anderson Silva Stars In Brazilian Duracell Advertisement
- Dana White Calls Ronda Rousey "Nasty, Mean... Like Chuck Liddell"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.