Roy Nelson and Shane Carwin each have four fighters remaining in The Ultimate Fighter as we reach the quarterfinal round of action. Mike Ricci, Carwin's top pick, bested Dom Waters in the final preliminary this past Friday night.
Quarterfinal round matches now look like this: Team Carwin fighters Bristol Marunde vs. Neil Magny, and Igor Araujo vs. Colton Smith; Team Nelson fighters Joey Rivera vs. Jon Manley, and Ricci vs. Michael Hill.
Two quarters will take place this coming Friday, with Marunde-Magny and Smith-Araujo duking it out for semifinal round berths.
- Challenge Placed Against David Batista
- Details Emerge On DREAM-GLORY Event
- Frankie Edgar On Aldo: "I'm Going To Have To Push Him And Test His Mettle"
- Bellator Removes Dan McGuane From Card Due To Manslaughter Arrest
- Fabricio Werdum Excited To Avenge Previous Loss To "Minotauro" Nogueira
- Miesha Tate: Don’t Give Ronda Rousey All The Credit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.