Canadian UFC fans can start planning their future fight vacations. It appears that Montreal and Toronto are set to become permanent fixtures on the UFC's global tour.
"Our plans are to have the third weekend in March as the Montreal date on a regular basis," said UFC Director of Canadian Operations Tom Wright, during a press conference for UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit Thursday, "and the third week in September for the regular date in Toronto."
Wright feels having those dates set well in advance will help with planning for fans. Over the past two years, the UFC has held six events, including the planned November card.
- Submission Specialist Paul Sass Wants To Be The First To Submit Matt Wiman
- Dan Henderson Would Take Fight With GSP If Offered
- UFC Planning Regular Dates For Montreal, Toronto Cards
- Matt Hughes To Remain A Member Of The UFC
- Nick Diaz Seeking Another Overturn Of Suspension
- Stefan Struve Not Worried About Getting Knocked Out By Stipe Miocic
- Bellator 74 Weigh-In Results, All Fighters Make Weight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.