Fighters hit the scale Thursday night for UFC On FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson. The card airs Friday evening from Australia.
In the main event, George Sotriopoulos will face Ross Pearson. The two were coaches on The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes, which will crown two champions during the main card, as well.
Below are complete weigh-in results for the event:
MAIN CARD (FX)
Georges Sotiropoulos (155 lbs.) vs. Ross Pearson (155 lbs.)
Robert Whittaker (170 lbs.) vs. Brad Scott (171 lbs.) in TUF: The Smashes welterweight final
Colin Fletcher (155 lbs.) vs. Norman Parke (155 lbs.) in TUF: The Smashes lightweight final
Hector Lombard (186 lbs.) vs. Rousimar Palhares (186 lbs.)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fuel TV)
Chad Mendes (146 lbs.) vs. Yaotzin Meza (145 lbs.)
Igor Pokrajac (205 lbs.) vs. Joey Beltran (204 lbs.)
Mike Pierce (170 lbs.) vs. Seth Baczynski (171 lbs.)
Ben Alloway (171 lbs.) vs. Manuel Rodriguez (171 lbs.)
Brendan Loughnane (155 lbs.) vs. Mike Wilkinson (155 lbs.)
Nick Penner (205 lbs.) vs. Cody Donovan (204 lbs.)
- Benson Henderson: Friend Or Foe, At 155 It Doesn't Matter
- Chael Sonnen On TUF Coaching Gig: I Didn't Realize I Wasn't Coaching Jon Jones
- UFC On FX 6 Weigh-In Results
- Vinny Magalhaes Calls Out Phil Davis: "I'm A Horrible Fight For Him"
- Eric Kelly-Honorio Banario To Meet For ONE FC Featherweight Title
- Bellator 84 Weigh-In Results: Tourney Finals Are Set
- Video: Anderson Silva Stars In Brazilian Duracell Advertisement
- Dana White Calls Ronda Rousey "Nasty, Mean... Like Chuck Liddell"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.