Middleweights Hector Lombard (31-3-1-1 NC) Vs. Rousimar Palhares (14-4) will be the first fight on the main card.
Round 1: The two share a pair of kicks to start the round. Big right by Lombard that misses. Palhares answers with a leg kick. Palhares is on the ground, but he is quickly up. Lombard with several right hands as the two circle the cage.
Lombard with a big left hand Palhares is down. Lombard jumps on top starts swinging with fist. The two stand and Palhares is bleeding from the side of the head. Lombard with another big left hand and Palhares is down again. Lombard starts punching away and this one is over.
Hector Lombard defeated Rousimar Palhares via TKO at 3:38 of round 1
- One UFC Fighter Thinks Ronda Rousey Shouldn’t Have Been Handed The Title
- Rory MacDonald On If B.J. Penn Should Retire
- Dana White: If Michael Bisping Defeats Vitor Belfort He’s Next In Line For The Title Shot
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Bonuses Handed Out, Live Gate Released
- Melvin Guillard Doesn’t Think Jamie Varner Will Be At UFC 155
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale: Roy Nelson Vs. Matt Mitrione
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale: Colton Smith Vs. Mike Ricci
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.