Ben Alloway (13-3) vs. Manuel Rodriguez (9-4)
Round 1: Rodriguez goes for the takedown early against the cage and gets the fight to the ground. Alloway looks for a triangle choke, but doesn't get it. Rodriguez keeping the fight against the cage and Rodriguez stands up trying to escape. Rodriguez brings it back to the ground. Rodriguez has the back and looks for the choke.
Alloway is back to his feet, but Rodriguez takes this one back to the ground. The two separate and trade punches. Rodriguez takes a groin shot and the referee stops the fight thinking that Rodriguez is injured. Rodriguez is arguing with the referee who restarts the fight a few minutes later. Alloway with a front kick to Rodriguez's jaw and this one is now over.
Ben Alloway defeated Manuel Rodriguez via KO at 4:55 of round 1
- One UFC Fighter Thinks Ronda Rousey Shouldn’t Have Been Handed The Title
- Rory MacDonald On If B.J. Penn Should Retire
- Dana White: If Michael Bisping Defeats Vitor Belfort He’s Next In Line For The Title Shot
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Bonuses Handed Out, Live Gate Released
- Melvin Guillard Doesn’t Think Jamie Varner Will Be At UFC 155
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale: Roy Nelson Vs. Matt Mitrione
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale: Colton Smith Vs. Mike Ricci
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.