Round 1: Uyenoyama pressuring Harris against the cage and initiates the clinch. Harris reverses the position and gets a quick takedown but Uyenoyama back to his feet. Harris wanting to take this to the mat and gets a nice double leg, ending up in his opponent's guard. Uyenoyama throws up a triangle attempt but Harris postures up and escapes.
Difficult to judge this one with 1:30 left in the round. Neither having much success closing the distance. Uyenoyama moves to the crane stance which gets some cheers from the Minneapolis crowd.
Fightline scores the round 10-9 for Harris
Round 2: Uyenoyama employing a nice high kick that backs up Harris. Uyenoyama pawing with the left put nothing doing. Harris now is the first to act but having trouble connecting. Uyenoyama rushes in and clinches but gets reversed against the cage by Harris. Uyenoyama pulls guard and has the back, going for a kimura. Now trying to secure the second hook but ends up in Harris' guard. Transition to the mount and now the back. Uyenoyama slips in a rear-naked choke and Harris is forced to tap.
Darren Uyenoyama def. Phil Harris via rear-naked choke at 3:38 in the second round.
- Glover Teixeira: I'm Jon Jones Toughest Challenge In The Division
- Erick Silva Says Fighters Have To Be Unpredictable
- King Mo Has Bellator Ranked As One Of The Top MMA Companies
- Dana White Defends Paying Dennis Hallman
- "ONE FC 6: Rise Of Kings" Results: Aoki Scores Submission Victory
- Martin Kampmann Thinks Georges St-Pierre Should Go For The Finish More
- Veteran Female Fighter Tara LaRisa Sees Promise In Invicta FC
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.