The live gate and attendance figures for UFC on FX 3: Johnson vs. McCall weren't the only numbers that fell slightly below the usual mark, as the TV ratings for the event were also low.
MMAWeekly reports that the event averaged 1.1 million viewers, which is down slightly from the last two events that the promotion put on for the network which both averaged audiences of 1.35 million.
Even the bout's Fuel TV-aired preliminary card broadcast attracted a smaller audience, dipping below 100,000 for the first time with a viewership of 86,000.
UFC on FX 3: Johnson vs. McCall took place at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida and featured the flyweight rematch between Demetrious Johson and Ian McCall at the top of the card.
- Bibiano Fernandes Out Of "UFC 149" Fight With Roland Delorme
- Joey Beltran Returns, Will Face James Te Huna At "UFC On FUEL TV 4"
- "UFC On FX 3: Johnson Vs. McCall 2" Ratings
- Erik Koch Aims To Wait It Out While Jose Aldo Recovers
- Martin Kampmann Talks Stoppage In Bout With Jake Ellenberger
- Ticket Sale Round Up: "UFC: Nottingham" And UFC 150 On Sale Soon
- "UFC: Nottingham" Set For September 29
- Demetrious Johnson Talks Victory Over Ian McCall
- Video: "UFC 147: Silva Vs. Franklin 2" Trailer
- Carlos Condit Responds To Interim Title Criticism
- Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Said He'd "Rather Be Cut" Than Fight Glover Teixeira
- UFC Approached Rory MacDonald About Fight With BJ Penn