The Nebraska State Athletic Commission has released the short list of medical suspensions for last week's UFC on Fuel TV: Sanchez vs. Ellenberger event, which went down in Omaha.
Ronny Markes was handed down an indefinite suspension for a possible broken right hand that he suffered during his middleweight tilt with Aaron Simpson. He must receive a doctor's clearance for the injury before the suspension can be lifted.
Vagner Rocha, Philip De Fries, and Dave Herman were all give thirty-day standard suspensions with thirty days of no contact for losing their respective bouts via KO or TKO.
UFC on Fuel TV: Sanchez vs. Ellenberger went down on February 15 at the Omaha Civic Center in Omaha, Nebraska. The event saw the Cornhusker state's own Jake Ellenberger take the main event via unanimous decision in a bout that rightfully won Fight of the Night and set the precedent for all future UFC main event bouts to be five rounders, regardless of on what network they air.
For full results from the event, click here.
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Episode
- Fight Roundup: Grant-Prater For "UFC On FUEL TV 3," Kingsbury-Teixeira At "UFC 146"
- Bristol Marunde Will Meet Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza At "Strikeforce: Tate Vs. Rousey"
- Strikeforce Looking At May 19 For Next Event
- Video: "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Pre-Fight Press Conference
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.