The card, the first-ever for the UFC in China, was highlighted by a battle of former middleweight champions. Cung Le, who held the Strikeforce title at one time, knocked out ex-UFC champ Rich Franklin.
Mark Fischer, the UFC's executive vice president and managing director of UFC Asia, played the role of UFC president Dana White, saying, "It was a great night of fights. We're very pleased for our first event on Chinese soil."
Fischer added that with the configuration of the CotaiArena in the Venetian Macau Resort Hotel, the event was a sellout.
- Challenge Placed Against David Batista
- Details Emerge On DREAM-GLORY Event
- Frankie Edgar On Aldo: "I'm Going To Have To Push Him And Test His Mettle"
- Bellator Removes Dan McGuane From Card Due To Manslaughter Arrest
- Fabricio Werdum Excited To Avenge Previous Loss To "Minotauro" Nogueira
- Miesha Tate: Don’t Give Ronda Rousey All The Credit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.