Rich Franklin and Cung Le each weighed in successfully early Friday morning for their main event fight on Saturday at UFC On Fuel TV: Franklin Vs. Le. The card takes place from Macau, China, with the main event airing on Fuel TV.
Due to the time difference, the event will air live beginning on Facebook at 7:15 a.m. ET Saturday. The main card starts at 9 a.m. ET on Fuel TV, and FightLine will be providing complete coverage of those fights.
Results for the weigh-ins are below:
UFC ON FUEL TV: FRANKLIN VS. LE WEIGH-IN RESULTS
Main Card (Fuel TV)
Rich Franklin (185 lbs.) vs. Cung Le (186 lbs.)
Thiago Silva (205 lbs.) vs. Stanislav Nedkov (203 lbs.)
Dong Hyun Kim (170.5 lbs.) vs. Paulo Thiago (169.5 lbs.)
Mac Danzig (155 lbs.) vs. Takanori Gomi (155 lbs.)
Jon Tuck (156 lbs.) vs. Tiequan Zhang (155 lbs.)
Takeya Mizugaki (135.5 lbs.) vs. Jeff Hougland (135 lbs.)
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Alex Caceres (136 lbs.) vs. Motonobu Tezuka (135.5 lbs.)
John Lineker (126 lbs.) vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani (125.5 lbs.)
Tom DeBlass (185 lbs.) vs. Riki Fukuda (186 lbs.)
- UFC Offering Eight Free Fights Featuring GSP, Carlos Condit
- Nate Marquardt-Tarec Saffiedine Planned For Strikeforce In January
- Eddie Mendez Inks Deal With UFC
- GSP Working With Rory MacDonald For Upcoming Fight
- Carlos Condit Embraces Role Of Underdog For UFC 154
- Video: "In Focus: Franklin Vs. Le"
- Strikeforce To Return January 12, Luke Rockhold-Lorenz Larkin Scheduled
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.