Our second fight of the night features former Ultimate Fighter competitor T.J. Dillashaw (6-1) against Vaughan Lee (12-7-1) in a bantamweight affair. Dillashaw reached the finals of TUF, falling to John Dodson. The referee will be JasonMcCoy.
Round 1: Feeling out process to start, with Dillashaw coming in first with a left-right combo. Big right hook thrown by Dillashaw that misses, as Lee fires back and connects, landing jabs and knees. Big kick attempt missed by Dillashaw as he falls to the canvas. Left jab by Dillashaw connects toLee, and Dillashaw grabs a hold of Lee and gets the takedown.
Lee tries to get back to his feet, and does, but Dillashaw grabs hold of him again and tosses him to the ground. Dillashaw attempts to get the hooks in and is looking to secure a rear-naked choke while Lee is holding him up on his feet. Dillashaw starts to secure the choke, and as Lee falls to the ground he taps out. The Team Alpha Male fighter secures another victory, this one via rear-naked choke.
T.J. Dillashaw def. Vaughan Lee via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:33 of round one
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Results
- Stephan Bonnar Talks Around Retirement Question
- Dana White Not Sure Who Will Face Anderson Silva Next, Unhappy With Late Stoppage In Main Event
- Ross Pearson, George Sotiropoulos Named TUF: The Smashes Coaches
- UFC On FUEL 4 Bonuses Awarded To Te Huna, Beltran Weidman, Caceres
- Video: "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Post-Fight Press Conference
- Jon Fitch Looking To Return In September
- Statement Made: Chris Weidman Stops Mark Munoz, Calls For Anderson Silva
- UFC On FUEL 4: Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman
- James Te Huna Pounds Joey Beltran, Picks Up Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.