The Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation has released the full list of medical suspensions from UFC on FUEL TV 3: Korean Zombie vs. Poirier.
The event took place this past Tuesday, May 15, at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia.
Johnny Eduardo and Jeremy Stephens were both suspended indefinitely for possible eye injuries, but both men may be cleared by a physician.
Main event competitor Dustin Poirier was suspended for sixty days following his fourth-round submission loss to Chan Sung Jung at the top of the night's card. Jorge Lopez and Jeff Hougland were also suspended for sixty days after suffering decision losses on the main card.
Finally, Kamal Shalorus, Igor Pokrajac, Fabio Maldonado and Jason MacDonald were all suspended for thirty days. All but Pokrajac suffered losses at the event.
For full results from the event, click here.
- Newly-Crowned Grand Prix Champ Daniel Cormier Believes He Broke His Hand Again
- Daniel Cormier Shows He Has Arrived, Dominates Josh Barnett In GP Finals
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Daniel Cormier Vs. Josh Barnett
- Gilbert Melendez Defends His Strikeforce Lightweight Title With Razor-Close Decision
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Gilbert Melendez Vs. Josh Thomson
- Jon Jones Posts On Twitter Following DUI Charge
- Rafael Cavalcante Says "I Want The Belt" After Submission Win Over Mike Kyle
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Rafael Cavalcante Vs. Mike Kyle
- Tyron Woodley, Nate Marquardt Discuss Upcoming Strikeforce Welterweight Title Bout
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Nah-Shon Burrell Vs. Chris Spang
- Video: Dana White Discusses Ross Pearson's Recent DUI Charge
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Gesias Cavalcante Vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Virgil Zwicker Vs. Carlos Inocente
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.