Last night's UFC on FUEL TV 3: Korean Zombie vs. Poirier fight card drew an audience of 4,592 to the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia for a live gate of 343,175.
In the night's main event, Chan Sung Jung established himself as the frontrunner to the featherweight championship (behind Erik Koch) with his third straight stoppage win. Jung took out rising prospect Dustin Poirier in a back and forth barnburner that he capped off with a fourth-round submission victory via D'Arce choke.
Jung won both Fight of the Night and Submission of the Night awards for his performance tonight, making for his fourth fight night bonus in three straight bouts.
Fighting near his native hometown of Richmond, Virginia, Amir Sadollah rebounded from a loss against Duane Ludwig with a very close split decision over Jorge Lopez. Also on the main card, Donald Cerrone got back on the horse by running a three-round muay Thai clinic on Jeremy Stephens for a unanimous decision win.
For full results from the event, click here.
- Korean Zombie On Last Night's Big Win: I Made A Statement
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" Coming To FUEL TV
- Fighting Entertainment Group (FEG) Declaring Bankruptcy
- Poirier Vows To "Come Back And Get The W"
- Chael Sonnen's TUE Exemption Request On 5/21 NSAC Docket
- Match Up Alerts: Natal Vs. Craig, Penner Vs. DeBlass
- Video: Chan Sung Jung Vs. Dustin Poirier, Donal Cerrone Vs. Jeremy Stephens Highlights
- Paul Kelly Denies Being Involved In Drug Sting In England
- Video: Chan Sung Jung, Dustin Poirier Battle At "UFC On FUEL TV 3"
- Jason MacDonald Not Retiring Following Loss At "UFC ON FUEL TV 3"
- Erik Perez Vs. John Albert At "TUF: Live Finale"
- Rashad Evans Unsure When He'll Return To The Octagon
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Gate And Attendance
- Video: UFC On FUEL TV 3 Post-Fight Presser
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Fight Night Bonuses
- Chan Sung Jung Delivers, Submits Dustin Poirier In Thrilling Fashion