Of the twenty-four fighters who competed on the UFC on FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva fight card, only two of them were given medical suspensions.
UFC on FUEL TV 2 took place last Saturday, April 21, from the Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden, making it the promotion's first ever event to be held in the country. MMAJunkie obtained the results from the Swedish MMA Federation, which oversaw the event.
Paulo Thiago and Alessio Sakara were both suspended for 28-days for suffering knockouts on the card, to Siyar Bahadurzada and Brian Stann, respectively.
In the night's main event, Sweden's own Alexander Gustafsson defeated Thiago Silva via unanimous decision after a dominant three rounds.
For full results from the fight card, click here.
- KID Yamamoto Saves Injured Man In Tokyo
- Greg Jackson Accepts Role In Evans-Jones Feud
- "UFC 145 Primetime" Episode Two Makes Dramatic Increase In Ratings
- With Issues In Brazil, Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen 2 Could Be Headed To Las Vegas
- Video: Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win At Australian MMA Event
- BJ Penn And Jens Pulver Predict UFC 145 Winner
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Medical Suspensions
- Roland Delorme In For Injured Johnny Bedford At UFC On FOX 3
- Chael Sonnen Comes To Alistair Overeem's Defense
- Shinya Aoki Has No Regrets About Breaking Bones, Set To Meet Eddie Alvarez Friday Night
- Recently Released Alexis Vila Targets Spot In UFC's Flyweight Division
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 145" Complete Episode
- Video: Rashad Evans Interview
- Chuck Liddell Calls Jones-Evans Odds "Ridiculous"
- "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Drug Test Results
- Overeem's Team Has Explanation For Test. Ratio, But It's Not TRT
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Ratings
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.