MMAJunkie reports that last weekend's UFC on FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva fight card pulled in an audience of 197,000 viewers to the obscure cable network.
The ratings show a slight drop from the promotion's first offering on the network, UFC on Fuel TV: Sanchez vs. Ellenberger which generated an audience of 217,000.
UFC on FUEL TV 2 marked the first time ever that the promotion took its traveling circus to Sweden, with the event going down at the Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden. As a result of the event taking place overseas, it aired Stateside in a much earlier timeslot than usual UFC shows.
The main event featured a light heavyweight tilt between the surging Alexander Gustafsson and Thiago Silva. Swedish native Gustafsson outclassed Silva over three rounds to take home a unanimous decision victory, as well as to earn a ton of unfair and off-base comparisons to Jon Jones.
In the co-main event, Brian Stann knocked out Alessio Sakara in one round to get back in the win column.
For full results from the event, click here.
- Video: Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win At Australian MMA Event
- BJ Penn And Jens Pulver Predict UFC 145 Winner
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Medical Suspensions
- Roland Delorme In For Injured Johnny Bedford At UFC On FOX 3
- Chael Sonnen Comes To Alistair Overeem's Defense
- Shinya Aoki Has No Regrets About Breaking Bones, Set To Meet Eddie Alvarez Friday Night
- Recently Released Alexis Vila Targets Spot In UFC's Flyweight Division
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 145" Complete Episode
- Video: Rashad Evans Interview
- Chuck Liddell Calls Jones-Evans Odds "Ridiculous"
- "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Drug Test Results
- Overeem's Team Has Explanation For Test. Ratio, But It's Not TRT
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Ratings
- Video: Rashad Evans, "Georgia On My Mind"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.