All 24 fighters who were tested for drugs following UFC on FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva were cleared of anything illegal, according to a report by MMAjunkie.com. The card took place April 14 in Sweden.
Among those tested were main event fighters Alexander Gustafsson and Thiago Silva, along with co-main event fighters Brian Stann and Alessio Sakara.
The Swedish MMA Federation regulated the event. The fighters were tested for drugs of abuse, anabolic steroids and other performance enhancers. The Federation decided to test all the fighters, not just the winners, from this event.
- Featherweights Hatsu Hioki, Ricardo Lamas Added To "UFC On FX 4"
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2" Drug Tests All Report Back Clean
- Jose Aldo Vs. Erik Koch Expected For UFC Featherweight Title
- Video: Alistair Overeem's NSAC Hearing
- Falcao-Spang Winner To Face Alexander Shlemenko For Vacant Title
- Vinny Magalhaes Blames Extended Absence On M-1 Global
- Video: Georges St-Pierre's And His Road Back To The Octagon
- Free From Bellator, Jay Hieron To Try Luck With Legacy FC
- Dana White Calls Overeem Liar, Says Future With UFC Uncertain
- "UFC 145: Jones Vs. Evans" Fighter Salaries
- Keith Kizer Says No Issues Will Come In Chael Sonnen Receiving His Fight License
- Only A Title Shot Would Get Chuck Liddell Out Of Retirement
- Chael Sonnen "Embarassed" For Anderson Silva
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Cheick Kongo On Tap For "UFC 149"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.