Officials announced that the broadcast drew 4.4 million viewers, an 83-percent increase from the last UFC on Fox card this past August. In the key 18-34 male demographic, the card trailed only two other prime time programs.
At its peak, UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Diaz was watched by 5.7 million viewers during the main event between Benson Henderson and Nate Diaz. Henderson won via decision.
Overall, the fifth Fox card ranks third between the debut and the second event. The first UFC on Fox card reached 5.7 million, while the second came in at 4.7 million.
Also, the three-hour prelims that aired on FX averaged 1.2 million viewers, an improvement over the UFC 154 prelims from November.
- Anderson Silva Targeting Summer Return To The Octagon
- Jon Jones Recovering Well From His Elbow Injury
- Carlos Condit On Rematching Rory MacDonald: "I'm In"
- Mark Hominick Announces His Retirement From MMA
- Bellator Delays Rad Martinez-Shahbulat Shamhalaev Bout Until 2013
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Numbers Release; Event Drew 4.4 Million Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.