Phil Davis vs. Wagner Prado
A unique fight for both fighters as the 8-0 Prado makes quite a UFC debut against wrestling standout Phil Davis. Davis on the other hand, is coming off a main event loss to Rashad Evans and will be looking to gain some momentum with a win over the newcomer.
Round 1: The two feel eachother out in the center of the Octagon. Prado lands a heavy right hand before getting poked by Davis. Very blatant poke to the right eye of Prado who appears to be in a ton of pain. Doctor calls the fight and Prado is screaming in frustration. Very unfortunate stoppage to an exciting matchup.
Fight is ruled a no decision due to an unintentional foul (eye poke) at 1:28 in the first round.
- "UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera" Live Coverage & Results
- Jamie Varner Says He Broke His Hand In Fight With Joe Lauzon
- Video: Highlights From UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera Main Event
- Add Jon Fitch To List Of Fighters Willing To Face BJ Penn
- Junior Dos Santos "Penciled In" For December, According To Lorenzo Fertitta
- Video: Joe Lauzon Submits Jamie Varner, Scores Double-Bonus
- Cung Le-Rich Franklin To Headline First UFC Card In China
- Sean Sherk Quick To Call For BJ Penn
- Junior Dos Santos Wants Alistair Overeem, But Leaves Decision To UFC
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.