UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is set to go where no other MMA fighter has gone before. Jones confirmed on his Twitter account that he has signed a contract with Nike.
"Blessed to be signed by the biggest sports apparel company in the world (Nike) Dreams do come true," Jones posted.
In his last fight vs. Rashad Evans, Jones donned UFC gear from head-to-toe. He made mention during that time of hoping to secure a contract with Nike or another mainstream clothing company in the future, and it appears that he has done so.
- Dana White Feels Like Ronda Rousey Could Break Octagon Barrier
- Cheick Kongo Would Welcome Fight With Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera Fighter Salaries Released
- Chael Sonnen Makes Reference To Next Fight, But Doesn't Name Names
- WWE Superstar CM Punk Unimpressed With Jon Jones' Nike Deal
- Donald Cerrone, Melvin Guillard Are Friends Until Their Fight Starts
- GSP's Trainer Says Fighter Want Bout With Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analalysis over at Fightline