UFC president Dana White will be a guest on Jim Rome: Live, a one-hour program featured on Showtime. The episode airs Wednesday night at 10 p.m. ET.
White has been a frequent guest on past Rome talk shows, and is always an open-speaker when it comes to his promotion.
Ronda Rousey, the UFC female bantamweight champion, has already been on the show, along with the likes of Bernard Hopkins, Wladimir Klitschko, Kobe Bryant and others.
- Paul Daley Arrested, Barred From Entering U.S.; Bellator Cancels January Fight
- Junior Dos Santos Doesn’t Mind Holiday Training
- UFC 155 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Program Reminder: Countdown To UFC 155 Debuts Tonight At 11 PM ET
- José Aldo Is Conflicted On His Next Move
- Dan Hardy: TUF Cast Is Becoming The Jersey Shore
- Anthony Pettis On Beating Benson Henderson
- Brad Pickett On Who Deserves The Next Bantamweight Title Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.