The UFC is taking a measure of safety to help protect future fights from being cancelled due to injury. According to a report by MMAWeekly.com, all fight contracts from here on our will include a "dangerous activities" clause in them.
This means that fighters are not allowed to participate in wakeboarding, snowboarding, mountain climbing, ride a motorcycle, or take part in any kind of exhibition games of basketball or football.
Over the past few months, several fights have been cancelled due to injuries suffered by fighters. Jose Aldo, the UFC featherweight champion, was knocked out of a planned bout with Erik Koch after complications from an accident involving his motorcycle.
- Anderson Silva's Career Goal: Undefeated UFC Mark
- Ex-WWE Star Dave Bautista Wins MMA Debut
- "Invicta FC 3" Results: Jessica Penne Becomes Atomweight Champion
- Glover Teixeira: I'm Jon Jones Toughest Challenge In The Division
- Erick Silva Says Fighters Have To Be Unpredictable
- King Mo Has Bellator Ranked As One Of The Top MMA Companies
- Dana White Defends Paying Dennis Hallman
- "ONE FC 6: Rise Of Kings" Results: Aoki Scores Submission Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.