Junior dos Santos and Cain Velasquez stepped on the scale Friday evening in Las Vegas, making their UFC heavyweight title fight official. UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II takes place Saturday from MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Dos Santos, the reigning UFC champion, weighed in at 239 pounds. Velasquez, the ex-champion, hit the scale at 240.
Neither fighter had much to say, as Velasquez stated, "I gotta take care of business (Saturday). Dos Santos, meanwhile, said, "I know you guys like knockouts, so one more is coming for you."
FightLine will have complete coverage of the entire card, beginning with the prelims at 6:35 p.m. ET, Saturday evening. Below are the weigh-in results from Friday:
UFC 155: DOS SANTOS VS. VELASQUEZ II
MAIN CARD (PPV)
UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Junior dos Santos (239 lbs.) vs. Cain Velasquez (240 lbs.) for dos Santos' UFC heavyweight championship
Jim Miller (156 lbs.) vs. Joe Lauzon (156 lbs.)
Tim Boetsch (186 lbs.) vs. Costa Philippou (186 lbs.)
Yushin Okami (184 lbs.) vs. Alan Belcher (186 lbs.)
Chris Leben (185 lbs.) vs. Derek Brunson (185 lbs.)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)
Brad Pickett (136 lbs.) vs. Eddie Wineland (135 lbs.)
Erik Perez (136 lbs.) vs. Byron Bloodworth (136 lbs.)
Melvin Guillard (155 lbs.) vs. Jamie Varner (155 lbs.)
Michael Johnson (154 lbs.) vs. Myles Jury (155 lbs.)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
Phil De Fries (245 lbs.) vs. Todd Duffee (249 lbs.)
Leonard Garcia (146 lbs.) vs. Max Holloway (145 lbs.)
Chris Cariaso (125 lbs.) vs. John Moraga (126 lbs.)
- Video: Max Holloway's Blog For UFC 155, Day Two
- UFC 155 Weigh-In Results: Dos Santos, Velasquez Make It Official
- Anderson Silva Willing To Accept Bout With Michael Bisping, Close To Signing Extension
- Fabricio Werdum In Position To Secure UFC Title Shot With Win Over Minotauro Nogueira In 2013
- UFC 155 Predictions From FightLine.com Staff
- TUF: Mexico Next On The Agenda For UFC
- Mike Goldberg Off UFC 155, Replaced By Jon Anik
- Rose Namajunas Reflects On What Invicta FC Brings To MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.