UFC officials have moved middleweights Constantinos Philippou and Nick Ring to the UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit main card. The event takes place November 17 from Montreal.
The two replace a light heavyweight contest between Cyrille Diabate and Chad Griggs. That bout will now take place on the prelims.
Philippou (11-2) has gone 4-1 since joining the UFC, while Ring (13-1) is 3-1. The winner could position themselves for a key 185-pound fight in the near future.
Below is the complete UFC 154 card:
MAIN CARD (PPV)
Welterweight: Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann
Middleweight: Francis Carmont vs. Tom Lawlor
Middleweight: Nick Ring vs. Constantinos Philippou
Featherweight: Mark Hominick vs. Pablo Garza
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)
Middleweight: Patrick Cote vs. Alessio Sakara
Heavyweight: Chad Griggs vs. Cyrille Diabate
Lightweight: Sam Stout vs. John Makdessi
Lightweight: Mark Bocek vs. Rafael dos Anjos
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
Featherweight: Rodrigo Damm vs. Antonio Carvalho
Bantamweight: Ivan Menjivar vs. Azamat Gashimov
Welterweight: Besam Yousef vs. TBA
Featherweight: Darren Elkins vs. Steven Siler
- Ben Henderson Went To Veterans For Advice
- Cesar Gracie: Nate Diaz Vs. Gilbert Melendez Will Never Happen
- Georges St-Pierre Says Focus Should Be On Carlos Condit, Not Anderson Silva
- "UFC Unrestricted" To Offer In-Depth Look At UFC 148
- Junior Dos Santos Confident He Could KO Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Dana White Hosting Live Q&A On Tuesday Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.